Tuesday, February 3, 2015

HOT YOGA! 5 things you need

#Loveme Challenge day 3: A word that describes me

My word is Driven.  I am driven to do what makes me happy, brings me peace, and helps to better the world. For me, that is helping people through mental skills training. Everyone can be better in some way: better time management, awareness, talk less negatively about themselves, control their anger, learn to relax and let go, etc. That's where I come in. These are all things that can be taught.  The biggest demon: is the one between your ears. Learning to conquer those demons can help you do better in sports, at work, and in your personal life.


Today is also day 11 of my 100 day challenge.
I got in a yoga workout. A HOT yoga workout...I'll tell you all about it.  100+ degrees, candlelight, backlights, and an hour of yoga- I'm not sure I've been that sweaty in a year.  It was fabulous!

 If you haven't given hot yoga a try here is what you need...


1. Moisture wicking shorts and a moisture wicking tank. It's going to be REALLY hot.
2. A towel to wipe off the copious amounts of sweat that you will sweat.
3. The largest bottle of water you can find- filled with ice. It will melt during your class.
4.  If you have asthma, I would recommend also having your inhaler handy.  High heat and exercise can trigger asthma symptoms. 
5. A great attitude- if you like hot, you will be happy in the heat, but be aware, it is really hot.  Keep your attitude up.




Have a great day guys!
<3 B






No comments:

Post a Comment