Wednesday, February 4, 2015

"To be"...and variations of(A fun activity) and #LoveMe challenge day 4

#Loveme Challenge day 4: Someone who loves me

My guy:  This is my guy.

He loves me unconditionally.  No matter how stressed/bitchy/happy/excited I am, he loves me. He is the person I want to build my life with.



For some reason I cannot get this rhyme out of my head. My 6th Grade English teacher, Mrs. Peters taught this to us to remember all of the sides of the word "to be".

This exercise is great for kinetic learners and it's fun!

(Take arm straight down the center for each of these)
Am        
Is
Are  
Was
Were 

(Take arm to the left for the first column, center for the second column, and right for the third)

Be                       Have              Do
   Being                  Has                Does
 Been                   Had                Did

(Hands windshield wiper from side to side)
Can      Could
Shall     Should
Will    Would

(Take arm straight down the center for each of these)

May
Might
Must

(Have kids put hands to sides and bring in like they are pulling weights in to their bodies)
Uh! 

This is stuck in my head.  I hope it can help you teach your children or students.  I don't want her amazing teaching and fun memory tools to be forgotten. 


No comments:

Post a Comment