Sunday, February 1, 2015

100 Day Challenge- Day 9+10 #Loveme day 1

100 Day Challenge Day 9+10

So, I wrote yesterday, looked back on it today and decided not to post it.  Sometimes that happens. I took the day off yesterday and today from working out. My body was so sore, I spent most of yesterday hydrating and sitting on a heat pad.


#Loveme Day 1: Why am I doing #Loveme?

I am doing the  #Loveme challenge because I want to. I haven't done a challenge of someone else's and I think it will be fun. On top of my own challenge it will encourage me to interact with other's who are doing this challenge and will foster personal growth.

For more information: http://pepperscraps.com/loveme-challenge-learn-to-love-you/


Here is a quick look at the last two days for me, in pictures...
 GO PATRIOTS!!!! 
SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We had this wonderful black and tan beer by Mississippi Mud! With the buffalo chicken dip you see in the background. 

Here is what I did yesterday....Homemade Ricotta Gnocchi with Bacon- Basil Tomato Sauce





It makes a ridiculous amount of gnocchi! For two of us, we had to freeze 2/3'rds of it.  Ready to have it again at least once this week!

Happy Weekend loves!
<3 B

No comments:

Post a Comment