Thursday, January 29, 2015

100 Day Challenge - Day 8

100 Day Challenge- Day 8

One of the best things about a challenge- is that you can re-evaluate whether what you are doing is working or not.

My workouts- are NOT working for me.  They were too time intensive and unless I have someone telling me how many of something I have to do- I'm a goner.  So i evaluated how I was doing towards my goals and decided to change my mind.  I have 7 fitness dvd's ranging from bootcamp style, to chair workouts, to yoga.  I have more yoga dvd's than anything else. I am set to do yoga every other day in my current mix.

Here are my choices

I did YogaCore today- OUCH!  It kicked my abs and booty! This one is NOT for beginners without modifications.
The guy got a kick out of me doing it.  I ate it during triangle. Totally fell on my butt. I guess my core isn't as strong as it needs to be combined with my terrible balance= falling over.
At least we can laugh together. :)

Tomorrow- One Day Fat Blast from the ladies of Tone it Up!  I've never done this workout either and I'm pretty excited about it.  My gbig(in the sorority) is a big fan, so I can't wait to try it out for myself. 
I know I'm going to be sore, but results don't come for those who never got sore. 

The guy is currently outside getting some social interaction and sweat on playing basketball at the church across the street leaving me a few minutes to myself.  So I'm writing this and watching Bizarre Foods: Delicious Destinations Athens. 

It's almost the weekend!
<3 B

PS. Get set for another challenge on top of the 100 day challenge- this one anyone can participate in. It's the #LoveMe Challenge. Find out more about it here: http://pepperscraps.com/loveme-challenge-learn-to-love-you/ and join in on the fun! It starts Feb 1- that gives you two more days to get signed up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment