Monday, January 26, 2015

100 Day Challenge- Day 5

100 Day Challenge- Day 5

Today has been a wonderful day!

I started the day making ham and cheese omelets in our super cool- special omelet making pan.

Here is the omelet- weird how it turns out round huh?

But it was so delicious!!!!

 I did an entire sink-full of dishes.  We got dressed and went to Garden of the Gods.  We stopped at the Red Rocks park prior to going to Garden of the Gods, but it was way too muddy to attempt without mountain bikes.  We went on a 3 mile hike into Garden of the Gods.  It was beautiful.  It was 65 degrees and sunny.  I got a tan.  How awesome is that?! It's January in Colorado and I got a suntan.  Maybe I'll have a tan prior to the cruise after all.

Here are some of the pictures from our hike today. Excuse the odd squinty eye picture. ;)















Ab workout- done
Blog- done
Hike- done
Tan- done

Today was a wonderful day of positivity! I hope it was for you as well!

<3 B

No comments:

Post a Comment