Monday, January 5, 2015

It's official!

It's official!
   I am a licensed resident of Colorado.  I have Colorado license plates.  I have a Colorado drivers license.  I am officially accepted at UCCS to take masters level classes this spring. Now to keep working out, studying, and job searching.


I am studying like a fiend to catch up on the material I should know going into a Masters Level Kinesiology/Biomechanics class.  The other students have taken two full semesters of anatomy and a prior kinesiology or biomechanics class. I have a lot of catching up to do.  I have devoted 3 hours a day to studying and so far it is going well.  I have an anatomy coloring book and lots of emotional and studying support. It's going to be a good semester. :)

Working out: Saturday we went and got me a baby set of weights and a set of resistance bands.  The workout I was doing, just wasn't keeping me motivated.  So I have switched to a combination of yoga and various arm, legs, and core exercises.  Also my guy and I are working out together.  Just between us(shhhhh), I'm in better shape. :)
     The yoga keeps me stretched out and relaxed.
      Arm exercises include- bicep curls, reverse curls, shoulder press, shoulder holds, shoulder shrugs, bench press, butterflies, and tricep extensions.
     Leg/Glute exercises include: Hip raises, squats, dumbbell step ups, kettebell swings, lunges, and wall sits.
     Core exercises include: Planks, fire hydrants, russian twists, reverse crunches, and leg lifts.

Saturday:
Yoga 20 minutes
20 bench press, 3 sets(8) bicep curls, 3 sets(8) reverse curls, 3 sets(8) tricep extensions, and a 2 minute shoulder hold.

MAN WAS I SORE on Sunday.  I did some light stretching and enjoyed the day off.

Monday-
Arms- 3 sets(8) shoulder shrugs, 3 sets(8)bicep curls, 3 sets(8)reverse curls, 3 sets(8) butterflies, 3 sets(8) tricep extensions, 30 second shoulder hold
Legs- 2:00 wall sit, 3 sets(10) squats, 3 sets(10) hip raises
Abs- 3 sets(10) russian twists, 3 sets(10) reverse crunch, 3 sets(10) leg lifts

Tomorrow is going to be a wonderful day!!!!!!!!!!!!
<3 B

No comments:

Post a Comment