Wednesday, January 21, 2015

100 Day Challenge-The Setup


The 100 Day Challenge- The Setup


I am terrible at writing this everyday.  
I am terrible at writing everyday to begin with. 
I'm trying to write a book and I'm all of 7 pages into it. 

I am terrible at keeping to my goals when it comes to things that are not school related. 
I want to accomplish them, I really do. 


So for the next 100 days I'm going to focus on these 3 areas. I'm going to think of it as my 100 day challenge.  114 days to cruise time!

  1. Writing
    1. Blog- Write once per day
    2. Book- 2 pages per day- research and exercises
  2. Exercise
    1. Abs
      1. Everyday - 10 minutes
    2. Arms
      1. Every 3 days- 10 minutes
    3. Yoga
      1. 10-30 minutes daily
  3. Water drinking
    1. 100 oz per day
These are my goals.  Yes they aren't smart goals.   We'll get to that tomorrow. I like this outline for now. 

<3 B






No comments:

Post a Comment