Sunday, January 25, 2015

Sunday Funday- 100 day challenge day 3+4

Today is Sunday Funday!  I am really trying to implement this with my guy.  So far, we have success.

It is also day 3+4 of my 100 day challenge.

I got in a workout while the guy slept. 
I did my first try on my homework assignment; it did not go very well. I have a score on the board though and two more tries. 
I showered and have eaten 2x already. 
I think we are going to go for a hike in Garden of the Gods later and then have a romantic dinner and play some rummy while we watch a movie. 

Yay SUNDAY FUNDAY!


Yesterday
Got in a 30 minute ab+ arms workout. Got in a 20 minute yoga workout. 
Wrote 2 pages in my book
Studied for my biomechanics class
Took a 2 hour nap(AMAZING!)
Made a delicious snack
Took my vitamins(thanks Auntie Cathy!)


Happy Sunday!
<3 B





No comments:

Post a Comment