Tuesday, January 27, 2015

100 Day Challenge- Day 6

100 Day Challenge- Day 6

Another wonderful day! Such a positive one!

1. The guy had an amazing interview with a company that has room for advancement.
2. Got 100% on my biomechanics assignment
3. Saw the heights of Colorado Springs( I won't drive it again) in the Waldo Canyon area
4. Got in a walk and hike
5. Did yoga and an abs/arms workout
6. Made a delicious dinner of butter chicken
7. Had lunch on top of Garden of the Gods
8. I got the guy to take a selfie!


              The hike we went on yesterday in Garden of the Gods peaked our interest towards the access road that we were hiking.  It is one car wide for most of its length.  It is full of sharp, blind turns, and idiotic teenagers driving their parent's subaru's WAY too fast.  Needless to say, I was nervous as soon as we got on the road.  
              We went 8 miles into the Waldo Canyon area before I chickened out. It was truly beautiful to see these sights that I never would've gotten to see otherwise; huge canyons, blue sky that doesn't seem to end, green trees, and huge scarred areas. However,  I have no interest in falling off a mountain. I am NOT a fan of heights!  We were REALLY high up with no place to go if someone came tearing around one of those blind curves. We made it up and back down to Garden of the Gods with no major mishaps, thank goodness. I would've taken pictures, but I was too busy trying not to die! Next time, the guy can drive.  

              After our driving adventure- we decided to rock climb before having a snack.  We climbed up some of the beautiful red rocks and found ourselves an alcove in which to have a snack.  We also tried our camelbacks for the first time today.  Both work wonderfully! Here are some of the pictures- yes we took a selfie!










I even had a glass of wine with the butter chicken I made for dinner!

Have a great day!
<3 B

No comments:

Post a Comment