Thursday, September 25, 2014

5 best new dramas of fall 2014

The 5 Best New Fall Drams of 2014
  1. Scorpion:  I had been waiting since I saw the first preview for this show, for it to premiere.  It was a long wait and well worth it. I haven't worked with many genius's of that caliber yet, but the characters remind me of friends of mine- who might just be too smart for their own good.  Drama, kids, heart pounding action, fast cars, Katherine McPhee, it's a perfect combo.  Despite having my bf talk through the entire episode, it was awesome! My favorite new show of the season.
  2. NCIS New Orleans: Die hard NCIS fan right here. So when they did a New Orleans episode and introduced the new cast during the 11th season, I was ecstatic and a little worried(same emotions that I felt when they introduced NCIS LA). What a fantastic surprise!  The cast is dynamic.  The views are incredible.  Nothing better than catching up with characters you already know you are going to love.
  3. Red Band Society: It makes you laugh, cry, and think about your mortality.  What more could you want?  A really adorable, hilarious, and sometimes hot cast?  Well it's got that too.  Make sure you tune in to this one. 
  4. Gotham: First I would like to say that this one is dark.  I am a light, barely makes you think show kind of girl.  I talk to people about their mortality 7x a day.  But for me, this one is dark.  It's gory, gritty, and sometimes a little nasty.  The storyline is great.  the cast is phenomenal. So far, it's extremely well done. 
  5. Forever:  Watched the first two episodes last night and I'm hooked.  Hot living forever doctor decides to work with cop who just might find out he can't die…what a conundrum.  I can't wait to see how this show pans out. I love the dose of history that is put in as well. 
I've included a fall tv premier schedule, so you won't miss any more action. 


No comments:

Post a Comment