Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Day In Day Out introduction

Day In and Day Out we have responsibilities, time commitments, relationships, jobs/careers, and other things that take our attention and our time. This blog aims to give you some tips to make this whole life a little easier.  None of these ideas are mind-blowing or new, but they are for you and for me.  We all need reminders sometimes.   Let me be your reminder.

 This blog will give you little glimpses into my life, my relationships, and my career- and how I manage all of it. My name is Bethany. I'm 24 years old. I work 60+ hours a week at American Income Life where I'm a recruiter and trainer. I enjoy the work and the pay. I have a boyfriend named David and a 9 year old English Bulldog named Karl. 

Welcome to my life.

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment